la météo

My Meteo

Internet Travel & Pré Poster

I traveled more than 40 years - with the thumb in my early days of a Lambretta Scouts boots were next, then my first old pile followed new old coffee to the beaches of the Costa Brava.

My thumb, boots, bikes and bangers took me all over Europe and the UK before finding a charter flight to Spain on an old "Connie" could make me the beaches and bars much faster and more time to enjoy the possibilities of local horse and cart travel and occasional bus and rail.

"Go West and Prosper" seemed like a good idea so that instead of taking an eight-hour flight I took an eight-day transatlantic crossing from Tilbury to Montreal on the Stephan Batory Polish Ocean Lines to ensure that the time difference n 'has not bothered my travel plans. A few years later I crossed the pond again on a ship, but this time, it was five times larger and have traveled in style QE2 and Queen dined at the grill a little removed from my previous experience. I highly recommend ocean voyages, but I do not see one of the modern cruise ships going from port to port with constant rows up and down to buy shirts. However, I made 10 Windjammers and Star Clipper cruise in the Caribbean, which were all memorable (hopefully Windjammer Barefoot Cruises recover from their problems). But I digress.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire